Luxestock| Joggers in Fondant Pink
For a beautifully soft covetable piece, add a touch of glamour to your loungewear wardrobe with our luxury eco-conscious and thoughtfully designed joggers. Elevate your look by dressing them up for some sophistication, or choose a relaxed style for everyday classic comforts. Beautifully soft in cosy fabric, featuring a flattering elasticated waistband and long baggy cuff hems for showcasing your favourite shoes. Match with one of our relaxed luxury eco-conscious shirts for uncomplicated functional designs that give a smart dressed-up comfortable feeling.
We are encouraging a pre-ordering production method. It allows us to plan our production better, reduce waste, and align with our values while enabling you to keep on trend and secure your unique items. Slow, ethical, sustainable fashion is our style, and quality fashion like ours is restorative in nature and design; they are worth waiting for!
- It fits true to size
- Elasticated at the waist for a flexible fit
- Handy side deep pockets
- Slightly dropped crotch and slouchy cropped hem
- Lightweight, cool, fluid, non-stretchy fabric
- Our model is 5'9" / 175cm and wearing a size 10
- 100% Reclaimed EcoVero FSC-certified forest-friendly viscose
- Each garment has been thoughtfully designed with circularity and attention to detail using rescued, regenerative resources while considering what happens at the end of the garment life cycle.
- We use a circular eco supply chain. Some of the finest materials locked away in this considered collection were sourced from fashion houses and mill deposits, sadly forgotten about, and could not be used; for many different reasons, overproduction, slightly different colours or smaller budgets in the final production. These carefully selected materials have been rescued and reclaimed from the finest luxury fashion runways in Italy, Paris, Milan, London and New York; others were end-of-life luxury sustainable fabrics and 100% sustainable wools sourced from three local Irish sustainable factories. Our brand will only work with reclaimed quality fabrics, sustainable and regenerated fabrics.
AOIFE ®, is an award-winning fashion brand that strongly focuses on sustainability using circular production methods. We aim to create a circular ecosystem. Our production and consumption model involves rescuing, regeneration, reusing, repairing, sharing and recycling existing materials for as long as possible. In this way, the life cycle of products is extended, reducing waste to a minimum. Our aims are always to reach net-zero fashion and drive a positive impact on biodiversity.
We are proud sponsores of Healthy Seas. We are offering a self-sustaining and scalable solution to the problem of waste.
a o i f e ® aligns it's business to support the UN achieve its Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
AOIFE® is a designer lifestyle luxury brand, responsible and mindful of the environment we share, using regenerated and natural eco-materials to produce luxurious ethical accessories and clothes, in an effort to address the needless waste and pollution of our planet.
AOIFE– pronounced EE-fa is an Irish feminine name. The name is derived from the Irish Gaelic Aoibh, which means “Beauty”. Our brand is committed to the beauty in nature and promoting a sustainable lifestyle.
The Gallery Tote to Backpack
All I can say is WOW, I got the Gallery Tote to Backpack, it looks amazing, so versatile and gender neutral. Such a classic bag that will be loved and cherished. I will use it as a bag for daily use, work, overnight bag, perfect bag for hand luggage and will most certainly be accompanying me on many trips. Highly recommend!!
Crafted using ECONYL® regenerated nylon and luxury Italians leathers.