Luxestock | Ruched Shoulder Midi Dress
An elegant softy shaped midi dress in modern colour ways. Worn gathered, ruched and puffed on the shoulders or slightly flared; decide and choose your mood. High-waisted flared skirt to elongate the legs and flatter your silhouette for a modern, versatile shape.
Styled with the Mini Roll Bags.
We are encouraging a pre-ordering production method. It allows us to plan our production better, reduce waste, and align with our values while enabling you to keep on trend and secure your unique items. Slow, ethical, sustainable fashion is our style, and quality fashion like ours is restorative in nature and design; they are worth waiting for!
- Forest Friendly EcoVero reclaimed viscose
- High waist
- Ruched shoulder detail or wear flared
- Zip at back
- Dress length neck to hem 139cm
- Fitted silhouette
- Our model is 5'9" / 175cm and wearing a size 10
- 100% Reclaimed EcoVero FSC-certified forest-friendly viscose.
- Each garment has been thoughtfully designed with circularity and attention to detail using rescued, regenerative resources while considering what happens at the end of the garment life cycle.
- We use a circular eco supply chain. Some of the finest materials locked away in this considered collection were sourced from fashion houses and mill deposits, sadly forgotten about, and could not be used; for many different reasons, overproduction, slightly different colours or smaller budgets in the final production. These carefully selected materials have been rescued and reclaimed from the finest luxury fashion runways in Italy, Paris, Milan, London and New York; others were end-of-life luxury sustainable fabrics and 100% sustainable wools sourced from three local Irish sustainable factories. Our award-winning brand will only work with reclaimed quality fabrics, sustainable and regenerated fabrics.
AOIFE ®, is an award-winning fashion brand that strongly focuses on sustainability using circular production methods. We aim to create a circular ecosystem. Our production and consumption model involves rescuing, regeneration, reusing, repairing, sharing and recycling existing materials for as long as possible. In this way, the life cycle of products is extended, reducing waste to a minimum. Our aims are always to reach net-zero fashion and drive a positive impact on biodiversity.
Since we started, together with divers and fishers, we have helped support a collection of over 585,000 kilos of nets and other debris from the seas and oceans. We are cleaning the ocean, one bag at a time - our bag collection to date has removed 262 kilograms of waste from the ocean.
What does this mean?
Many marine animals have been rescued and many cases of trapped animals have been prevented.
We are offering a self-sustaining and scalable solution to the problem of waste fishing nets across Europe, effectively helping to tackle the problem of derelict fishing gear and marine litter.
a o i f e ® aligns it's business to support the UN achieve its Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
Je ne sais quoi
Coats are versatile wardrobe magic. The most tired outfit – whether old sweats or casual basics, a well-tailored coat elevates your look and compliments the silhouette with a certain je ne sais quoi.
No one knows the importance of a good coat as we do in Ireland, where most of the year is spent bracing for chilly mornings, wet days and freezing nights. The right outerwear becomes vital.
Discover our loosely tailored coats for functional all-year-around staples.
AOIFE® is a designer lifestyle luxury brand, responsible and mindful of the environment we share, using regenerated and natural eco-materials to produce luxurious ethical bags, in an effort to address the needless waste and pollution of our planet.
AOIFE– pronounced EE-fa is an Irish feminine name. The name is derived from the Irish Gaelic Aoibh, which means “Beauty”. Our brand is committed to the beauty in nature and promoting a sustainable lifestyle.